Friday, June 22, 2007

Boy, Am I Sore

It's been two days and I'm still struggling to walk normally. As great as cycling is for your leg muscles it just can't prepare you for walking through the mountains for seven hours. I guess that means I was right about the cross-training benefits, and I hope to be stronger than ever as soon as I can actually lift my leg over the bike.

Nothing much else to report. The Telluride Bluegrass Festival is happening as we speak. I think Bela Fleck is up next. I'm not going to see any of the acts, I was lazy about buying a ticket and they sold out. I've just been listening from my balcony.

I'll leave you with a song (nothing bluegrass about it, it just always makes me happy), enjoy.


Please make a donation to the LAF.


1 comment:

Paula said...

iTunes calls this rock. I'm not sure that's right. But it's terrific.

Alleve is great for muscle pain!